Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Enzo's 4 month check-up


Enzo had his 4 month check-up today and weighed in at 14 pounds 1oz., and 27 3/4 inches long! He was right on track with all of his milestones and checked out all good. He has also recently started eating rice cereal and is taking to it quite well.

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I love the photos. Enzo seems very long in the pictures. I am so happy you started this blog cuz I will check often. Thank you. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Oh, I have to call your mom cuz once again it looks like I can't make it out. I am having surgery on my elbow and will be in pt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing our babies when they can't be with us. And are they ever cute babies! Love, hugs and kisses ~~~Ma and Pa (Grandma & Grandpa)

    P.S. Nice Job Mommy!

    ReplyDelete